Gaining access to the content of Young Angels International you agree to be confined by the terms and conditions fully set forth herein. If you express objection to any of the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement, you should not access any of the products or services on our website and leave promptly.
You concur that you will not access the website for illegal purposes, and are respectful to all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to abide by the guidelines and make sure not to impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the website. You also agree not to undermine the security of the website or seek to gain sensitive information.
You agree to be completely accountable for any expense, liability, losses, claim and costs inclusive of legal fees incurred by us appearing from any contravention of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Young Angels International reserves the right to modify, add and remove any part of this agreement without notice. We recommend users to regularly check the terms and conditions as things can be changed without warning or liability arising from such action. All the changes will be effective in a few hours.
Restriction of Liability
Young Angels International will under no conditions be responsible for any consequential and indirect damages including any loss of trade, revenue, profits, or other information in relation to your access to the website.
Under the policies and the agreement, nothing will operate to exclude any responsibility for death or personal injury emerging as a result of the negligence by Young Angels International.
Ownership and Copyright
By accessing the website you abide to respect the property rights of Young Angels International and also agree to abstain from downloading, copying, sharing, duplicating, or misusing any website material for commercial purpose.
All intangible property of Young Angels International such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intangible property rights derived from the functionality of the website remain the property of Young Angels International.
The information is imparted on the understanding that the website is not involved in providing advice and should not be fully dependent upon when making decisions.
The data stored within the website is provided on a basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, compatibility and security of any components of the website. We do not assure continuous availability of the website and cannot provide any representation that using the website will be faultless.
Link to Third Parties
The website may incorporate hyperlinks to other websites utilized by others. Such websites are not in our control and we take no liability in respect to their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to third-party websites does not involve any endorsement of views and other information contained in such websites.
This agreement will be governed in accordance with the laws registered in the country India. Users and Young Angels International agree to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of Indian courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Terms of Sale
- 1 THE CONTRACT
These terms of sale is followed under the rule of Young Angels International.
Registered Location: India
Registered Number: 3220486
Registered Office: 721, Udyog Vihar Phase -V, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana – 122016 (INDIA)
* A contract will be valid between you and Young Angels International for the sale of any goods until Young Angels International has officially received and accepted your order, followed by sending a confirmation by email to your given email address.
* The contract is subject to your right of cancellation if you are a consumer.
- 2 Description, Price, and Delivery of Products
- All the products are subject to availability. In case the goods you have ordered are not available on your receipt, Young Angels International will notify you as soon as possible, and will refund or re-credit your amount that has been debited from your bank.
- The description and the price of the goods you order will be accessible on the website at the time you place your order.
- All the books on the website may differ in terms of graphics and presentation when you will buy.
- We ensure that the prices shown on the website are correct when you place your order. If there will be any problem while dispatching the products, Young Angels International will notify at the earlier possible moment and provide you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. In case you like to cancel your order, Young Angels Publishing will refund or re-credit the amount that has been paid by you or debited from your bank.
- There are no additional charges for the delivery of the products within India. Extra charges may be imposed on guaranteed next-day delivery.
The cost of the delivery charges and products are inclusive of VAT, if applicable, as mentioned on the website of Young Angels International. In case of export of products from India, you will be responsible for shipping and insurance charges as concurred with Young Angels International, and accountable for abiding by the regulations governing the importation of the goods into the destination country which also includes the payment of any duties on them.
- You can make payments according to the options mentioned on Young Angels International website. The order of your products will be delivered to your mentioned address.
- In case of failure of the delivery, Young Angels International will notify you about it and refund the amount that has been debited from your bank.
- In case there is no one to accept the order at the delivery address, you will be notified by the delivery service about the alternative delivery date to receive the same.
- We make sure that we deliver your order as soon as possible within the period of 30 days of your order.
- In case we are unable to deliver your order, Young Angels International will notify you as quickly as possible and cancel your order, and re-credit the amount that has been debited from your bank account.
- Young Angels International will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you during the unnecessary delay in your delivery. You will be responsible for your products after you accept your order from the delivery service.
- 3 Protection of Data
- Young Angels International ensures that the details of your order and payment are protected, but it will not be responsible for unofficial access to information shared by you.
- Your information will only be used to fulfill your order, unless you agree to. You can edit and ask for information removed about you by writing a letter to Young Angels International at the address, by email or fax number as mentioned below.
- 4 Cancellation of Orders
- To gain the cancellation right, you must write to Young Angels International by post or email, at the below mentioned address, fax number or email address, details of the products ordered, mentioning the order number and the delivery, and the cause for return.
- In case you cancel the order of products after you have received them, you must return the products to Young Angels International at your own expense, in an unutilized condition. The products must be returned to the address mentioned below.
- Once you have informed Young Angels International about the cancellation of your contract, it will transfer the amount that has been paid by you within 60 days of the returned products with their receipt.
- 4 Warranty and Responsibility
- Under the supervision of Young Angels International all the products are warranted free from faults in craftsmanship.
- This warranty is not applicable to any defect in products arising from wear and tear, accident, negligence by you and any willful damage.
- In case of any other complaints about the products, you should contact Young Angels International by phone, by email or as mentioned below.
Young Angels International
Address: 721, Udyog Vihar Phase -V, Gurgaon (Gurugram), Haryana – 122016 (INDIA)
Phone: 0124 - 4001994, 0124 - 4001999, 0124 - 4001998