Educative stories and activities to make children aware of the environmental problems understand them and get interested in the solutions.
The ‘Go Green’ series is unique as:
• It will help develop a pro-environment attitude in your child.
• The stories strongly convey that even as children their actions will make a difference.
• The colourful illustrations bring alive the stories.
• The children will develop a sense of responsibility to care for the environment.
• The easy-to-do educative activities encourage exploratory learning, rather than discussing the theories.
• Glossary and comprehension exercises will enhance the language skills.
There is an E-vampire in Phils' home. Why is he there? Is he an enemy or is he a friend? Read this story and like Phil learn to conserve energy.
Publisher: Young Angels
Book Size: 216mm x 280mm
Age Group: 6-7 Years
Format: Center Pin Paper Back