Educative stories and activities to make children aware of the environmental problems understand them and get interested in the solutions.
The ‘Go Green’ series is unique as:
• It will help develop a pro-environment attitude in your child.
• The stories strongly convey that even as children their actions will make a difference.
• The colourful illustrations bring alive the stories.
• The children will develop a sense of responsibility to care for the environment.
• The easy-to-do educative activities encourage exploratory learning, rather than discussing the theories.
• Glossary and comprehension exercises will enhance the language skills.
Nora and Phil are busy making posters for creating awareness. Awareness about what? Read this story and learn about global warming..
Publisher: Young Angels
Book Size: 216mm x 280mm
Age Group: 6-7 Years
Format: Center Pin Paper Back